Lesbian LOVE 201:
The First Step to True LOVE
A guided step-by-step journey to explore your heart and prepare a beautiful space to welcome your new lover!
Love Maps — Intimacy — Boundaries
Class 1: Love maps
You first learned how to love in the family you grew up in. You learned what love feels like and what the rules of love are. A love map is like your “genetic map”, the map of our childhood experiences that go to form your paths to intimacy and sexual stimulations. A love map is a mental map in which you store your perceptions of an ideal lover, love affair, way of making love, etc. Free yourself from loving blindly by understanding your own Love Map. Explore what no longer serves you so you can love in ways that are more authentic to who you really are!
In this class you will learn:
- What is a love map
- Why we love who we love: the real reasons why we choose that special someone
- The role of conscious choice in choosing our mate
- How to form a love map while dating
Class 2: Intimacy
Intimacy – the reason for relationship! It is closeness and contact that results in bonding between two women. It is a spiritual connection that evolves – a process, not a thing. Intimacy involves the unmasking of yourself, making yourself vulnerable in a trusting and secure relationship, giving and receiving freely. It is a sense of closeness, a special bond, a feeling of simultaneous unity and uniqueness, a sharing of tenderness, caring, affection and private thoughts, recognition, mutual approval, recognition and respect.
In this class you will:
- Define intimacy
- Create your personal definition of intimacy
- Understand the obstacles to intimacy
- Identify your personal barriers to intimacy
- Explore the relationship between love and intimacy
Class 3: Boundaries
Most women have a lot of trouble with boundaries until they work on this important part of their life. If your life is filled with too much of what you don’t want and not enough of what you do want, it’s time to set your boundaries. Setting and keeping your boundaries and honouring the boundaries of others is one of the biggest challenges in relationships. Boundaries are natural, self-protective barriers that are important for feeling healthy and whole and successfully navigating relationships. A boundary, when crossed by others, will create intense feelings of anger, hurt or outrage inside you. Healthy boundaries are also permeable, and the important place to say YES to what you DO want!
In this class you will:
- Define boundaries and why you need them
- Understand the connection between intimacy and boundaries
- Explore types of boundaries and your personal types of boundaries
- Learn what a relationship with healthy boundaries looks like, and how to create this for yourself
How does this self-study course work?
- Once you register, you will receive a welcome email to help you prepare for an excellent experience of this course.
- Over the next 3 weeks receive a transformative educational program by email. Each weekly email includes:
- A high quality audio class presentation
- An informative package of readings on that week’s topic
- Guided exercises to explore your past experience in relationship and what unique qualities you bring to the table for your next relationship
Are you tired of drama in love relationships with women?
This is your chance to start having communication with women that makes sense!
Your investment for this unique opportunity to shift to cleaner, clearer love relationships:
Get your personal copy of this transformative LOVE program for only $97!
Lesbian LOVE 201
Do you have any questions?
I am committed to helping you turn a corner in learning how to bring fulfilling LOVE into your life.
If you have any questions about how this course will help you, reach out to me and I will help you resolve them.
I will be in touch ASAP.